Friday, October 24, 2014

BFP OMG!

I am actually 12 weeks today! but I'll be sharing some of the posts I wrote already!


Im so excited to be writing this. The wife and I had an appointment with our RE yesterday morning to talk about other options if this 3rd round didn't work. Well we were 12dpo and Jaci decided we should just test. Well we tested and this came up!
The line was super dark! So when we got to the office, we told our doctor and he was so happy! Then he told our nurse and she started dancing! She was just dancing around doing the cabbage patch. It was great to have all of these people be happy for us. So we were originally going to take a BETA test on 14dpo, but the doctor said to just do one while we were here. Beta was 97.4 and Progesterone was 40! We go back in tomorrow for the 2nd beta. Woohooooo!

5 comments:

  1. Yessss! I have been waiting and hoping you were MIA for this reason! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy!!! You did it, lucky #3! It always makes me so happy when I read that a fellow PCOS-er got a BFP. I'm so happy for you two. Can't wait to see belly pics. :)

    If you don't mind me asking, did you use fertility meds this rounds and trigger? I'm on a weight loss break right now but thinking we may need to change things up when we try again in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristin! We did the same thing as normal. Clomid days 5-9, but had an HSG done too. We were monitored the whole time and I ovulated early, I think because of the HSG. We had 2 follicles and my wife gave me the trigger shot. We went in 36 hours after! Good luck with the weight loss break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to read that you did an HSG this round because I'm going in for one once I start my next cycle. I've read in so many places that it can "clean out your pipes" (and of course check for blockages) which all helps a great deal with conception. Looks like it helped you so that's excellent! My next try will be #7 and Gracie was lucky #7 for Georgia as well so hopefully this next one is the one!

      Thanks for sharing Kerry. :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome! Yeah the nurse said it "clears out the cobwebs" haha! 7 is a great number! When is the next round? Also, I didn't really do anything this IUI. No pineapple or pom juice. My lining was THIN too. I was worried. Then the IUI was the most painful one so far. We really thought this time was a bust!

      Delete