Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BFN!


Yep. Unfortunately IUI#1 was a no go. I did ovulate the day after the insemination just like I thought. I think for he next IUI, I'll be trying to get closer to the 36th hour than the 24th like my office does normally does. Here was my chart: 
I had a ton of what I though were pregnancy symptoms. I also though maybe I had an implantation dip on 11dpo. 
On another note, we had a blast in Hawaii.



Oh, and we brought our dogs home some gifts. :)
Our girl dog doesn't look pleased with her dress! Now I'm looking forward to my holiday weekend hanging out with friends and these pups. 

5 comments:

  1. Sad about the BFN, good luck next time! :( Hawaii looks beautiful, glad you had a good time, despite the sad news on the baby makin' front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the BFN. :(

    You came to Hawaii??!! That's awesome! Where did you stay? I hope you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stayed in waikoloa village on the big island. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer! Hang in there - its definitely a process! Hawaii trip looked awesome...I'm just plotting to get my wife and I there! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad day on the negative front - but hang in there, I am rooting for you over here!!

    ReplyDelete