Thursday, January 18, 2018

TTC2.0 CD13 UPDATE!

Back to the RE this morning and my lining is STILL 5.5 and my follicles barely grew. UGH! I'm definitely getting discouraged but have to remind myself that my normal cycles are 37+ days long. I was just hoping for SOME growth and definitely wanted a good lining. So, depending on how the blood work comes back today, I'm either going in on Saturday, CD 15 OR Monday, CD 17. Going to find some Pom juice at lunch time and hope that helps. Really hoping this cycle isn't a bust :(

IUI#2 so far
CD4-12 follicles on the right, 6 on the left. Thyroid levels came back at 1.24!
CD11-All follicles about 10 or under. Looks like 3 main ones so far. lining at 5.5. The only good thing about this is that my lining still has time to grow. Have to go back on Thursday! E2 was 47.6
CD13-Follicles around the same size. Still about 3 main ones. Lining still at 5.5. Will update with E2 levels later. E2 levels up to 122! She said that's good and to come in on Saturday. Hoping my wife and son will be my good luck charms since my wife can finally come to an appointment! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG, you're alive! ;) I knew if I kept your blog on my blogroll, you would check in one day. How are you guys and baby boy! I'm sure he's just as adorable as ever! Since you last posted, we finally made Gracie a big sister! Getting me pregnant didn't end up working out, but G had luck with IUI #6 and now we have a 9-month-old, William Alexander! We have 4 vials left and decided that we would try using them one last time with me when Will is 18 months, so I have just under a year to become magically fertile, haha!

    Looking forward to reading all about your journey to baby #2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! I still stalk your posts frequently, so I've seen little William! He's so big and cute! And Gracie is getting so big too! We've been great. I need to post some pictures of Liam now. I think I'll do that in an update post! I have been trying everything under the sun to be fertile this time around haha. Raspberry leaf tea, acupuncture, pom juice. My follicles are growing SO SLOW though ugh. It's so nice to have 4 vials left!! I was hoping our last vial we purchased from the first go around would work, but it didn't. Buying another vial was painful. SO expensive haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Gawd, it is sooo expensive. I don't even want to tell you how much the IVF (that didn't work) cost, so the vials we purchased for Will, including the 4 we have left, were put on a low interest credit card... that I'll be paying off for the next 2-3 years, I'm sure, lol! It's amazing all the things LGBT parents have to go through and pay for to make our families! Totally worth it though. Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy. :)

      Delete