Monday, January 22, 2018

TTC 2.0 CD15 and CD17-UPDATE

So, we went to the RE on Saturday morning and finally my follicle is growing. there was 1 at 13mm and lining at 6mm. Went again this morning on CD17 and the follicle was 16.5mm and my lining was 8mm! My lining has NEVER been that good. Waiting on blood work to come back and they will call me. HOPEFULLY I'm not close to ovulation because we obviously want that follicle to grow. I'm definitely disappointed that I only have 1 good follicle. I've never had this issue with Clomid before. I've always had 2 good follicles. But I'm hoping with 1 good follicle and a thick lining, things will go well.

IUI#2 so far
CD4-12 follicles on the right, 6 on the left. Thyroid levels came back at 1.24!
CD11-All follicles about 10 or under. Looks like 3 main ones so far. lining at 5.5. The only good thing about this is that my lining still has time to grow. Have to go back on Thursday! E2 was 47.6
CD13-Follicles around the same size. Still about 3 main ones. Lining still at 5.5. Will update with E2 levels later. E2 levels up to 122! She said that's good and to come in on Saturday. Hoping my wife and son will be my good luck charms since my wife can finally come to an appointment!
CD15-1 lead follicle around 13. Lining 6. E2 level actually dropped to 102. I assume that's because all the other follicles stopped growing and left only the lead follicle.
CD17-1 lead follicle still around 16.5 on right. A lot of small ones 7-8mm on the left. lining is 8!!! Will update with levels later! E2 Level 167. Triggering tomorrow night on CD 18. IUI on CD 20. This is by far the LATEST IUI ever.... We're not feeling optimistic about this round.

No comments:

Post a Comment