Monday, January 29, 2018

TTC2.0 IUI#2

So we triggered on CD18. I really didn't like the idea of not having another ultrasound that morning. I was left with the fact that the follicle was 16.5mm the day before and my lining was 8mm. So I have hopes that it grew to at least 18.5-19mm and that my lining grew to 9-10mm. But of course, I'll never know. I was also not crazy about the fact that my E2 level was only at 167 the day before trigger.

Day of IUI, we go in and everything is good, except... the sperm count.. We only had a total motile of 11.1 million. Last IUI was 28.5 million. We actually paid for the high motility on this vial and everything. It was 46 total motile before wash. It really decreased. The vial we got was from 2016. The vial with last cycle was 2013. Guess it's normal for the motility to decrease as the donor ages. Needless to say, with all of the above info, we are not feeling optimistic at all. Going in on Thursday for progesterone blood work and then next Thursday for beta. We'll probably test next Wednesday. I will probably have a glass of wine for Super Bowl this Sunday because our home town team, the Eagles, are playing! And I HAVE to celebrate.. right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment