Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bfn#2

I really thought we had everything perfect this time, but it was a BFN! Onto try#3. Since the HSG in office was only done with saline and they weren't able to get a good read on my left tube, we scheduled an HSG in the hospital with my doctor. I always get so nervous with tests like this, but it wasn't bad. Jaci was able to come back and see the x-Ray and everything flowing through my tubes great! The nurse told us that this procedure "clears out the cobwebs" and they see a lot of people get pregnant afterwards. Hoping that happens on our third try! Tomorrow is my CD13 ultrasound and blood work. Crossing our fingers for a lot of good size follicles. We also have a meeting with our doctor in a couple weeks to talk about other options if this time doesn't work. The nurse mentioned injectables and the fact that it doubles the risk of multiples. Jaci didn't like that part haha! We will see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment