Thursday, July 17, 2014

CD 16

Went to the RE this morning and there is a 22 on the right and a 20 on the left. Options were to trigger then and come in 29 hours later at 1 tomorrow or trigger tonight and come in Wednesday at 8:30am. That would make it like 35-36 hours. I know for sure that I came in too early last IUI and that was around 27 hours after. Since I don't have and EWCM and OPKs are negative, we picked the Wednesday time. I'm hoping I made the right decision! Jaci pointed out that it Wednesday is our engagement date so I think that would be a good day to do the IUI. 

In other news, the in laws and nephews are in town and we took them to NYC this weekend. Although it was pretty hot, it was a great trip! 
Anyway, crossing my fingers for Wednesday! Also hoping not to be crazy during the TWW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment