Tuesday, July 1, 2014

CD1! Finally!

On day 58, I finally started! Immediately called the RE to leave a message that I started. I go in on Friday for ultrasound and blood work. Then I'll start taking Clomid on Saturday until Wednesday. I let the RE know that we leave for Hawaii on June 13th, which is my CD 18. So it's possible that we may not have a chance to do our first IUI before we leave. We are totally fine with that. If we are able to, then great. If not, we will try the next month. I also have a work trip scheduled from CD7-CD10. I know that traveling can sometimes cause you to ovulate later as well so I'm fully prepared to not be able to try. But it's possible that the Clomid will work it's magic beforehand. Also going to acupuncture tomorrow night! Woohoo! So I'm hoping that stimulates some egg growth as well. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment