Friday, July 11, 2014

IUI#2 CD 13

Onto the 2nd try! We went to the RE this morning and were ecstatic because our favorite nurse was there. This is the nurse that actually goes through every motion and measurement with us. We love her. This cycle is way different! I have 2 large follicles on the right and 2-3 large ones on the left. Last cycle I had only 1 total. Needless to say, we are feeling a lot more optomistic this go around. If I remember correctly, I think she said they were in the 12-16 range. My lining was only at 4 though, which makes sense because I am a late ovulater. So by Monday we are hoping for some 18s and 20s! If all goes well, we will either trigger Monday morning or Monday night. I let the nurse know that I ovulated the day after the IUI and my concerns with that. She said that we could definitely do a 36 hour instead of a 24. Yay! That would put us maybe Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, which I think would be better. Wish us luck!

2 comments: