Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Waiting Game

No, I'm not talking about your typical TWW. I'm talking about the 53 day wait! That's right. I'm on CD 53. Yes, I have longer than normal cycles, but they are more like 36, 37, 38 days. I started a new job in April and the first couple weeks I was transitioning. It was beyond stressful. I'm assuming that is the problem. I was also traveling, so that didn't help either. Now I'm in the long stretch just waiting to start so we can attempt our first IUI! Problem is, I'm traveling June 2-5 and June 13-21. The only way we will be able to fit in an IUI is if  I ovulate between CD 11 and CD 17. The good thing is that I will be on Clomid. So hopefully that pushes my ovulation up otherwise, no big deal. We will wait for the next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment