Friday, April 18, 2014

2 more steps!

After trying to find a psychologist who would take insurance for the counseling we are required to do by out RE, we gave up. Apparently this isn't something really covered by insurance. Not so happy about that... So after a ton of emails and calls to people, we finally found a lady to work with. Granted, it's $100 a session, but since it's something we HAVE to do, we thought we would go with someone who we think would be worth our money. I'm not the type of person who likes to talk to complete strangers about my personal life, but I'm actually excited about it! Jaci is more of the talker in our relationship, which I love because I really do hate talking to people! So next Tuesday is our first session. Hoping there is no more than 2. The last step of our process before buying the goods is that Jaci has to get her blood work done. She will probably do that next week and then we will be ordering! That is the most exciting part for me. 

I have been charting this cycle and started to take prenatals at the beginning of April. I feel like it is all finally coming together. My boss came over to my desk around 3:15 and told me to go home! Wasn't going to argue with that! I am loving my new boss and my new job. Tomorrow we are going to church with our friends who are due in June. I'm excited to see them. Last time we hung out with them, we were at dinner for 3 hours talking nonstop. They were very open about their process and it was really helpful to us. Well, happy Easter all!

1 comment:

  1. You're almost there! And then you get to start waiting some more ;) Wishing you happy swift forward movement :)

    ReplyDelete