Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's a.....

BOY! We went to this awesome ultrasound place at 16 weeks. They guarantee everything and we wanted it to seem less doctor office like. It was great! We brought my mom and then had Jaci's parents on the phone while viewing a live link. There was a huge big screen that we could see everything on, a comfy bed for me, a comfy couch for everyone else and lullaby music playing. We knew within a couple minutes that it was a boy! It was very obvious. I definitely cried my eyes out. We also got a great DVD of him as well. He was licking the placenta! So gross! And he was also waving using his left hand. He uses that hand a lot. 

Originally, we wanted a little girl in the family because I have 3 nephews and she has 2 but I guess we just rounded it to 6. After a while, we got REALLY excited at the idea of having a boy and now we want to buy him everything of course. We got our crib ordered and are going through the process of picking out bedding. Here was our Facebook announcement!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby boy!! Such a cute stocking picture!

    ReplyDelete