Tuesday, March 10, 2015

9 Weeks and 5 Days left!

Holy cow. Where has the time gone? We are officially in the single digits for weeks left! I've definitely had a lot of discomfort lately. I hate my couch. I sit on my exercise ball a lot. Or the floor. My in-laws are here finishing our basement and it is coming together so well. We will soon have a lil' man cave for our baby boy! His nursery is coming together too. Just waiting on the glider and ottoman to come in. Once that is done, I'll post pictures. I am in the crazy nesting phase... and I mean CRAZY. I want to organize everything and anything. I passed my glucose test. YAY! And baby boy is moving soooo much. I am going to miss that part about being pregnant. Leaving you with a picture from 27 weeks. So I'm actually a tad bigger now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you look adorable! How is it even possible that you only have 9 weeks left! Time has seriously flown. I'm thinking you're going to need to start sharing more pictures, hehe. ;) I'm so happy for your two and can't wait to see your beautiful baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You are so right. I need to share more pictures! I'm a lot bigger now so I'll share a picture soon! Hope you are doing well!

      Delete